#OneDayIWill

Earlier today I noticed that every March 8th is International Women's Day after I saw the Google Doddle. The Google Doodle is a special, temporary alteration of the logo on Google's homepage that is intended to celebrate holidays, events, achievements and people (source:wikipedia) and today, on celebrating International Women's Day the Google Doodle is a video that films real women instead of a cartoon animation like the Google Doodle used to be. This video represents women from around the world such as London, India, Africa, Paris, San Francisco, and also Indonesia my hometown :D What I like about this video is that it involves many different characters of a woman in one hashtag #OneDayIWill .
Each woman in the video no matter young or old, black or white, or what language they speak, they tell what they aim in their life while standing in a background of the landmark that represents each of their place such as the London Bridge from London, the Pyramid from Egypt, Eiffel Tower from Paris, and Monas Tower from Jakarta-Indonesia. They all have a dream that isn't just about trying to be a perfect woman or having tons of expensive make-ups. They dreamed of being an astronaut and going to the moon, having their own science lab, being a doctor, be a great athlete an win many Olympics, making their own action movie, to travel all over the world, be a professional dancer, be a good mother, (and all the others that I didn't know because I don't understand the language). They all are very proud to be a woman, and so am I. :)
With a simple less than 4 minutes video, this Google Doodle didn't just touched my heart but I believe many other people out there that watched it too. Thank you Google on making this great and meaningful video. For you who haven't watched it yet, here's the link to it https://g.co/doodle/udqnsg and also a link to #OneDayIWill from Google Indonesia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tou2NPm-edU

I'm not going to talk about the history of Women's Day, but I would like to also be involved in today's International Women's Day since it's also my day too as a woman :D

#OneDayIWill work and be a part of the big family of Google

You May Also Like

1 komentar